Trusting the Process for Business Success
by Hal Levenson on Nov 7, 2019 7:45 AM
Trusting in a business process or methodology is often very difficult for entrepreneurs who are accustomed to thinking outside the box. When Trilogy Partners celebrated its 10th anniversary in February 2019, I contemplated the reasons for its longevity. One conclusion I came to may be a bit surprising to anyone who knows me.
I trusted the process.
I don’t like to adhere to processes. As a Visionary, it’s in my DNA to break the rules. So, it was eye-opening and not so ironic to realize that part of Trilogy Partners’ own success stems from the Trilogy 9-Step Process™ that we use with clients which includes:
- Discovery – digging deep to find the pain points that inhibit growth
- Diagnosis – presenting and understanding the reasons for stagnation
- Willingness to Change – the most critical point of the process
- Assessment – evaluating from a holistic view
- Road Map – building the strategy and action plan
- Accountability – setting and adhering to expectations
- Measure Results – gauging the ROI (Return on Investment)
- Raising the Bar – course correcting and constructing new steps
- Celebration – recognizing success
There was a time when I didn’t know where to take Trilogy Partners. I was unsure whether I wanted to be “all in”. With the guidance of my internal team and Alliance Partners, they maneuvered me through the Trilogy 9-Step Process™. It wasn’t easy for me, especially my willingness to change, but the results remain unwavering; the company gained traction, heightened its quality service offerings, strengthened its infrastructure, and continues to evolve by my trusting the process.
The Trilogy 9-Step Process™ is our proven method for success. I’m glad to know that Trilogy Partners practices what it preaches, even when I might want to skip a step. If you’re looking to build your company and would like to know more about our process, contact us for a free consultation.
About Hal Levenson
Hal Levenson is the Founder and Chief Visionary Officer at Trilogy Partners. Trilogy Partners is an advisory & implementation firm whose mission is to help companies grow and transform. We accomplish this by focusing on 3 critical business areas: Financial, Strategy & People.