Trilogy Partners’ Mentorship Program
by Andrea Grubb on Aug 12, 2020 3:09 PM
Are you interested in business? Do you want to develop some skills to enter the workforce or perhaps start your own company?
Consider this opportunity:
We are pleased to announce Trilogy Partners’ Virtual Mentorship Program for young adults, age 18-30, living in urban communities.
During a six-month period, we’ll offer one on one customized education based upon your interests. You’ll have access to our Leadership team, tools, and library to help gain a better understanding of business.
During your experience with Trilogy, you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn about Financials, Sales, Operations, Customer Service, Marketing, HR, IT, etc.
- Strengthen your verbal and written communication skills
- Take a personality assessment to better understand what career would be best for you
- Meet new people and begin to develop your network
- Participate in business meetings and become well versed in EOS®, the Entrepreneurial Operating System, a process that thousands of companies run on
- Be introduced to companies/industries that align with your interests
All you need is time (approximately 4-6 hours a month), curiosity, and the ability to ZOOM with us.
For more information, please contact Andrea Grubb at email@example.com