Established firm committed to providing innovative solutions to corporations, government agencies, institutions, industrial facilities, legal and other design professionals.
Client retained Trilogy Partners to assist with due diligence regarding employee purchase of the organization. The buyer required oversight and guidance to complete the ownership transition and understand the financials and key metrics to ensure profitability and sustainability. In addition, the new owner wanted processes to increase revenue and deliver high-level service.
Trilogy Guided Solutions
- Walked buyer through transition and financial process, demonstrating how to fund the purchase with no outlay of money.
- Recommended hiring a CFO who could provide timely, meaningful financials and help identify areas to drive profit.
- Assisted internal finance department to develop Key Performance Indicators to exceed the industry average by more than 40%.
- Identified employee’s “WHY” for purchasing the business, potential benefits and impact.
- Developed a 3-year strategic business plan to guide decision-making and minimize disruption during transition.
- Assessed operations and culture and created alignment around core values and initiatives.
- Coached new President and key member of leadership team.
- Helped identify and empower new leadership to help owner transition to a new role in five years.
- Peace of mind for owner; trusted Trilogy advisors provided step-by-step guidance to ensure a successful transition with no loss of personnel or clients.
- Net profit, cash flow and equity increased.
- Seamlessly added engagements for resolution of HR challenges and business development due to the depth and experience of the Trilogy bench (no need to seek additional outside consultants).
- Company compensation and benefits now lead other firms with similar size/revenue.
- Owner broadened his thinking, is more open to new suggestions and ideas, is willing to delegate and take on calculated risks due to financial strength and controls.
- Owner’s feels more comfortable with his financial picture and has engaged Trilogy Partners to help with estate planning for retirement.