TRILOGY CHANGE CURVE™
Our experience has shown that every company will go through the Trilogy Change Curve™.
When you start a business, you are in an upswing of growth, new clients and excitement. This is often followed by a plateau of stagnancy, complacency, and increasing competition and a dip that includes employee turnover, cash flow issues and mounting frustration. With a renewed passion, innovation and improved systems, the business begins the upswing – a revitalization of the organization.
Trilogy helps you navigate and embrace this journey and is with you every step of the way.
We reduce the length of dips, accelerate the upswing and increase your ability to grow and scale profitably. We call this the Trilogy Advantage™.
The Trilogy Advantage™ helps companies scale with less volatility and increase intrinsic value. It focuses on both the business and the entrepreneur’s success. This is why it works:
- We take a holistic approach focusing on Financial, Strategy and People
- We look at the business fundamentals and critical behaviors necessary for growth
- We have a proven, repeatable process
- We have highly qualified consultants who have successfully navigated the change curve and are committed to help you achieve your vision
Our Process is the methodology we use to achieve attainable and sustainable results. With this process, we gather all the important facts, avoid communication failures, collect valuable feedback, and determine next steps.
Here’s how it works:
- We listen to you and your team to understand your challenges and goals.
- We use our assessment tools to diagnose the root cause.
- We build a customized plan based on your needs and choose the best expert(s) on our Alliance Partner bench to help you succeed.
- We provide you with a Scope of Engagement detailing the solution.
- We partner with you step by step to achieve the results you need.
- We measure your ROI and celebrate your success!
“Trilogy gets to know your business and gets a deep understanding of the challenges you are facing…they work with you to come up with solutions and guide you along the way.”
Susan Meell, CEO – MMS Education, Inc.