A custom case manufacturer providing shipping cases, transit cases, waterproof cases and presentation cases for commercial, industrial and military applications.
Client had engaged Trilogy Partners to coach 2nd generation to assume leadership of the organization. Following a successful transition, the new President took a critical look at his manufacturing, design and distribution company. While the business was profitable, he felt he was not capturing the full potential of the growth available. Management practices and metrics were not consistent across all business areas and he sought better oversight and accountability.
Trilogy Guided Solutions
- Implemented the Entrepreneurial Operating System® (EOS®) for more consistency, greater accountability, and robust growth.
- Used metrics to help client manage business by the numbers.
- Monthly Trilogy leadership coaching to guide new president and management team through transition.
- With direction from Trilogy’s Certified EOS® Implementer, the leadership team defined their vision for the business. Together, they clarified their core values and focus, defined a 10-year target for the business, refined a marketing strategy to achieve that target, and painted a more detailed 3-year picture of the business to keep everyone aligned.
- The team recognized the value of the EOS® tools and moved quickly to complete their Accountability Chart™ and establish their 90-day goals.
- They built a Scorecard to track progress and began holding weekly 90-minute leadership team meetings to keep them focused and make it easier to address and solve issues.
- They introduced EOS® throughout the company, sharing that the operating system had been put in place to instill focus, discipline, and accountability throughout the organization. This transparency, along with an education on the key performance indicators (KPI’s), has created a more results-driven organization.
- Daily, weekly, and monthly KPI’s are tracked on a rolling 12-month basis to see trends that the business can react and adapt to – and pivot when necessary.
- Within the first year of adopting EOS®, the growth rate and profitability across all divisions is stronger, more consistent and sustainable.
- The owner has greater oversight and communication, accountability and purpose have improved.