A privately held, multi-generation, family-owned insurance agency serving individuals and organizations for over 50 years.
The company is growing and engaged Trilogy Partners to address three immediate concerns:
- As partners begin to consider a transition to their respective next generation, roles and responsibilities need to be defined so that they are well positioned to step in at the appropriate time.
- Following an acquisition for a new line of business, they sought help to integrate the two offices, improve communications in and between offices, and promote behavior to increase sales and improve client retention.
- How to position high-potential individuals to take on new roles and responsibilities.
Trilogy Guided Solutions
- Built a working roadmap to define corporate objectives, targets, and strategies
- Clarified services and relative strength compared to competitors
- Identified 3-5 Critical Success Factors and action steps to implement
- Helped ensure implementation of roadmap and transition plan
- Reviewed current & future Organizational charts to assess current & future roles
- Provided clarity in role, authority and responsibility for key members of leadership team
- Utilized assessment tools to identify competencies and gaps enabling the development of tailored leadership and skills development plans
- Designed and implemented a path for individuals to grow and take on more responsibility
- Offered One-on-One coaching for high potential individuals to become stronger managers, leaders and producers
- Provided Team Leadership Development to bring next-generation leadership together as a functioning team
- Roadmap completed with clear and focused objectives; plan debriefed and distributed to leadership team
- Identified Strategic Plan Ambassadors to implement plan; developed accountability process and communication plan for all employees
- Organization is more aligned and cohesive, producing effective efficient processes
- One-on-one coaching with former owner of acquired business raised awareness and optimism leading to better communication, more tangible and positive outcomes, and higher productivity
- High potential individuals are developing business and leadership skills including: communication, conflict resolution, collaboration, delegation, time management, quality assurance, process improvement and most importantly, how to function as a highly effective and accountable team
- Owners are delegating so that their activities can provide the highest ROI to the company
- Owners are moving with purpose to ensure a successful transition while minimizing attrition and ensuring client retention