Trilogy Partners works with well-established, successful businesses who happen to be family-owned. Often, we hear from 1st or 2nd generation owners that they are unsure if their children have the desire or experience to take over the family business. These owners also worry that with current competition, regulations and changes in technology, their business may not generate enough profit to support their retirement along with the next generation of owners.
What makes a family business so unique is the connection between quality and service to the family name, the concern for employees who are considered extended family, and traditions and values that have been rooted in leadership that is passed on for generations.
Below are just some of the ways we support our family-owned entrepreneurs:
- Identify the dynamics that often interfere with building a thriving, professional organization
- Outline the role of transparency and honesty when communicating business issues with family members
- Establish formal rules for family engagement while working in the business
- Create a process of accountability, compensation, and advancement for family and non-family members
- Help with succession planning and leadership training
- Provide guidance around transition and transfer from generation to generation
We understand and always value the human challenge, and our goal is to place family relationships first. We help you navigate family dynamics, tackling day-to-day issues to take your family-owned business to new and sustainable levels of growth…all while maintaining the culture and legacy that differentiates you from the competition.
Are you a family owned business looking to connect with others who share a similar experience?
Join us on the 2nd Tuesday of each month from 8-9am for Trilogy’s Virtual Family Owned Business Coffee Hour
Email Beth Renga, Director of Client Management, for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Case Studies from Family Owned Businesses