A highly experienced team of designers, CAD operators, administrative staff, and engineers who provide affordable excellence in electrical engineering & electrical project management to businesses.
Client owns two companies, neither which are cash flow positive. He is personally funding the business and is concerned about how to afford retirement. He has no understanding of either business’ financial picture, including expenses and profitable services. There is no clear strategy for the next 3-5 years other than he anticipates an ownership transition and is seeking guidance to facilitate the transaction, the transfer of knowledge, and maintenance of client relationships.
Trilogy Guided Solutions
- A full financial CFO review, including dialogue about what market sectors and service offerings should be eliminated or de-emphasized in order to improve profitability and the bottom line.
- Developed a plan for financial stability, cash flow positive with the goal to return the owner’s investment in the company over the next 3 years.
- Identified and reinforced key Financial Performance Indicators, and created a methodology for building accountability, making decisions, and growing revenue.
- Roadmap to reorganize the two companies; identify three 3-5 short & long-term Critical Success Factors.
- Action plan with clear goals and steps for holding everyone accountable, allowing for better oversight and helping to gain traction.
- Wrote a plan for transition, client retention and transfer of responsibilities to minimize the disruption before, during and after the ownership change.
- Executive coaching for President and Vice President to clarify roles and aid the transition.
- Provided a method of incentive based on the success of the company, to energize encourage employees to more actively participate in suggestions, ideas, and better improved work ethics.
- Full financial review led to improvements to financial reporting, and leadership has learned how to better manage and control company finances using data to drive decision-making.
- Dialogue related to the transition of ownership has begun and a plan is underway.
- Enhanced communication between senior management and employees.
- Improved recruiting selection and hiring of top talent based on Trilogy recommendations.
- Created sales strategies to differentiate and stand out from competition.