Who oversees the financial well-being of your company?
Businesses need financial oversight and many owners choose to tackle this on their own to save money or maintain a hands-on approach. However, are you able to interpret your financial reports and feel confident about the financial impact of your business decisions?
A Financial Controller understands the financial wellness of your company and can explain what the numbers mean.
Trilogy’s on-site or virtual Controllers offer the following expertise:
- Oversee bookkeeping and prepare monthly financial reports
- Develop processes and internal controls
- Meet regularly with the executive team to interpret financial reports
- Counsel on financial business decisions
- Resolve accounting issues that may arise
- Collaborate with external accountant to prepare tax return
Schedule your complimentary consultation to learn more.